I'm Chloe and I am currently based in South West Wiltshire. I am a super fun & friendly photographer that captures those beautiful special moments. I love weddings, couple & family photoshoots, basically I'm a people person so love getting in on the action!
5 Facts About Me?
- I LOVE all things country. I grew up in the countryside, this is my happy place! Put me in the City & I have no clue...
- I have two young children (pictured above). Most people think they're twins. Only 12.5 months apart - yep, I'm CRAZY!
- I'm obsessed with The Vampire Diaries!.. I'VE WATCHED THE WHOLE LOT AROUND 6 TIMES... Sad, I know! This is my go to programme in the background whilst I'm editing #teamdamon (+Eastenders, shh!)
- I've always loved Scotland and now I've got a Scottish Fiancé... Whoop Whoop!
- I love creating new friendships - hence why I'm in the job I'm in. Getting creative but also making life long friends in clients!
Totally amazing, the best wedding photographer anyone could wish for! Calm and relaxed, fun and made us feel so relaxed and at ease. Chloe has such amazing talent and vision, the photos are stunning we are so pleased!! Highly recommended!!
Chloe photographed our engagement shoot and then our wedding in August. We cannot put into words how simply beautiful and perfect the photos are. Not only is Chloe unbelievably talented and professional, she is also one of the nicest people you could meet. Every step of the way she has been totally supportive and has blown our minds with how gorgeous her photos are. In fact, a bridesmaid of mine loved her photos of our wedding so much, she’s snapped her up for her wedding next year too!